Happy first day of Spring, friends! While this new season seemingly snuck up on us this year, I don’t think it could have come at a better time. With so much uncertainty still circulating around, the thing we need most is a little bit of sunshine and a whole lot of hope and thankfully, spring is full of both of these things.
Today I’m sharing a list of my favorite spring activities that I compiled. While some of these things may be dependent on if we are still required to observe social distancing, most activities on this list can be adapted no matter the circumstances. I think to kick off this first day of spring, I’m going to pick some flowers and pour myself a cocktail to celebrate the start of this new season.
- Plant something
- Go berry picking
- Plan a camping adventure
- Build a firepit and celebrate with s’mores
- Go on a picnic
- Host a spring gathering (ideas: Cinco de Mayo, Garden Party, Easter Brunch)
- Shop at the Farmers Market
- Bake a spring dessert (I’m thinking something with lemons and blueberries!!)
- Celebrate Easter
- Go on a hike
- Host a cookout
- Do some spring cleaning
- Go mini-golfing
- Plan for summer travel
- Dine alfresco as much as possible
- Visit a winery
- Go on a bike ride
- Try spring inspired recipes
- Head to the river and go kayaking
I hope this list brings you a little bit of sunshine and hope. What are some of your favorite spring activities? I’d love to hear! Share them or how you’re celebrating the first day of spring below!