We have such a busy and exciting month ahead of us! We have been saying “June is going to be so busy” for about eight months now and I am so so excited that it is here. Between school ending for my students, a short work retreat to the beach, my birthday, celebrating father’s day, hitting the one year mark since Jody and I got married, and our vacation celebration in Italy, we have a lot to look forward to!
Even though this month will be so busy (and the first six days have already gone so fast!), we are looking forward to living in the moment and soaking up every ounce of goodness this month has to offer. June is the official start to summer — my favorite time of year — so here’s to long days, warm nights, and hopefully getting my hands on some peonies before the end of the month!
Complete the office with new desk and functional decor Celebrate spring at our Cinco de Mayo party with friends Spend some happy mail to a few secret people 🙂 Join Tone It Up’s Bikini Series and actively complete workouts, daily moves and walking Go on a new-to-us date night with Jody
- Start working on our Honeymoon album
- Set aside specific time to work on creating meaningful content for my blog
Continue reading Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman’s Soul
- Continue working through Tone It Up’s Bikini Series until we leave for vacation
- Grow and tend a mini herb garden on our deck
- Celebrate my 25th birthday on Sunday!
- Look for a daily devotional to start when I begin my summer work in July (I would love to hear any 30-60 day series you’ve read!)
- Celebrate our first wedding anniversary in Italy (!!!) and reminisce about the best day of our lives