Despite my annual intention of doing all of my Christmas shopping long before the official start of the season, I typically am still scrambling to finish up some last-minute gifting in the days leading up to the big day (or really, any holiday). Through my experience, I wanted to share a few ideas in case you too are in the same boat as me!
Below you’ll find ideas for all different people in your life – parents, in-laws, kids, spouses, tech gurus, foodies, hosts, and long-distance relatives. The best part: all of these gift ideas are expected to be delivered before Christmas!
- Vintage Classic Game Tap into nostalgia by gifting a bookshelf classic game like this edition of Candyland. There are many other game options like Monopoly, Sorry, Clue, Boggle and more!
- Apple Charging Station: Jody has a charging station similar to this and admittedly, I may use it more than he does! It keeps all of your cords hidden and your phone, watch and headphones together in one neat place. Techies and minimalists alike will appreciate this practical gift.
- Carhartt Beanie: There are so many choices of colors to find one that your recipient will love – I prefer the Alabaster Heather. Just be sure to notice that not all colors will arrive before Christmas!
- Omaha Steaks Gift Box: My soon-to-be brother-in-law gifted Jody and me a box a few years ago and it was such an unexpected great gift! There are many options to choose from and should still arrive before Christmas. This would also be a great gift for family that lives far away!
- Sugar Scrub: Everyone loves a good spa day, so why not gift them with a spa day at home? This cleansing scrub exfoliates hair and skin and works well on most hair types!
- Satin Pillow Case: This is the gift for that special someone who has everything. The soft, silky case is known for being great on skin and hair, which is much needed during these cold, winter months.
- Travel Pillow: I didn’t even know this existed but now I feel like I need one! This memory foam travel pillow comes with a built-in massager – it brings a whole new meaning to travel in luxury.
- Sugarfina Sweet Set: Anyone would be happy to receive these festive sweets. The best part of this gift is it doesn’t necessarily require shipping – you can also find Sugarfina products at Paper Source, Nordstrom, Anthropology, and Macy’s.
- Vintage Glass Mugs: These vintage glass mugs are so darling! I love that they come with spoons and lids, making them portable and versatile.
- Popcorn Maker: Consider this for any outdoor lovers. Jody and I were gifted this Coleman campfire popcorn maker last year and have enjoyed taking it camping and popping the corn kernels over a crackling fire!
- Local Coffee: Rise Up Coffee Roasters is our local coffee mecca, and their Maryland Blend is my go-to gift for anyone who we visit during the holidays! It is an easy, last-minute gift that any coffee lover will appreciate.
- Soup Cookbook: Tis the season for soup! Perfect for any foodie in your life (well, anyone really!), this cookbook contains over 200 homemade soup recipes. Pair this with a cute set of bowls or a bread mix for an easy gift.
- Art Set: One Christmas as a child, my sister and I each received an art set similar to this. This is such a great idea for kids, especially as it provides entertainment during the break from school! I like this particular set because you can get the wooden case personalized, which makes it extra special!