‘Tis the season for gift guides! This week, I will be sharing a series of gift guides, all inspired by the classic holiday song “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen”. I think it is fitting to start off with my Tidings of Comfort guide, since many of us are seeking the comfort of this season after such an exhausting year. These gifts are perfect for anyone spending a lot of time at home (ahem, all of us), or someone who is in need of a hug through a gift. These items give me all of the warm and cozy feelings and will hopefully bring a bit of comfort to those on your shopping list this year!
- HeyDay Record Player: There’s something about putting an old vinyl on a record player that sounds so cozy. I bought Jody this record player for Christmas last year and has been a hit ever since! It connects to a bluetooth speaker and we love listening to our Frank Sinatra record on it.
- Personalized Slippers: No cold feet here! Everyone could use a pair of slippers and these personalized ones are the perfect gift of warmth in the middle of the winter. These look so soft and are currently 50% off!
- 1,000 Piece Puzzle: I would be shocked if puzzles aren’t the top-selling item this year. They were many people’s source of entertainment through quarantine and have always been a rainy day fav. This puzzle is great for both travel lovers and homebodies alike!
- Popcorn Maker: Movie night are the ultimate comfort activity and no movie night is complete without a bowl of popcorn. This popcorn maker looks sharp and will upgrade any movie night experience!
- Casaluna Throw Blanket: Hello, cozy! This throw is on my personal wishlist (I may or may not visit it each time I go to Target!). It comes in a couple of different colors and would be a great addition to your living room or bed!
- Cozy Doormat: Imagine walking through your door to this happy little message every day! Not only does it welcome you home, but also tells you to get cozy. I am 100% on board with this messaging! This is a great gift for someone who recently moved or is a seasonal doormat enthusiast, like me.
- Candle: While all candles add a dose of comfort to a space, this particular one by White Barn smells like a french baguette. I bought this as a gag gift for Jody but the joke was on me because it is quite hilariously one of the best smelling candles. Fresh bread, y’all. There’s nothing better!
- Bombas Crew Socks: My FIL bought me a pair of these a few years ago and they are my favorite winter crew socks! They are comfortable, don’t slide down and fit well with most shoes. Better yet, for each pair purchased, Bombas donates a pair to the homeless. Double win! These are also on sale through December 2nd!
- Le Creuset Stockpot: It’s soup season and what better way to celebrate than with a new stockpot! Perfect for those who love to cook, this stockpot comes in a ton of beautiful colors.
- Scrunchies Set: I don’t know why, but scrunchies just scream cozy to me (I say, with one in my hair right now). I have almost exclusively been wearing scrunchies since March, and love that they are back in style! For the girly girl in your life, this is one gift where you can’t go wrong.
- Knit Beanie: This chunky beanie is so cute, gender-neutral, and ready for the colder weather! Give your friends some comfort knowing their heads will be warm no matter what this winter looks like.
- Nespresso Coffee Maker: When I studied abroad in Austria and Germany (in January), my class and I would pop in the coffee shops to warm up with a fresh latte in between stops on our itinerary. Ever since then, coffee has brought be the comfort as it did back on those frigid days in Europe. This Nespresso machine not only looks great, but also has great reviews!
- Magnolia Table Vol. 2: Our girl Joanna Gaines knows a little something about bringing comfort into your home, so it is only fitting that her latest cookbook made it on this list! Filled with recipes that give you that home-cooked at mama’s feeling, this would make a great gift for any foodie or Fixer Upper fan in your life.
I hope this gift guide inspired you to find gifts that bring comfort to your loved ones. Check back later this week for my next guide!
Interested in other holiday content? Click here to check out all of my Christmas posts, including additional gift guides, favorite traditions and more!