Ah, September. Like the cooler temperatures we are so anxiously anticipating, we welcomed September with open arms in the Cox household. While I love the long, warm days of summer, as I get older, I am realizing the beauty in the arrival of fall. We tend to get back on a more regular schedule, spend more time outside, and really appreciate the Friday feeling, especially since I work from home all summer! This year, September seems a little sweeter since we will be home for most of the month. While we thrive on traveling and visiting friends, the thought of celebrating the start of fall later this month at home is refreshing. Between the change in seasons and returning to our regular work schedule, I am looking forward to a productive and intentional month!
- Write the Word in my journal at least once a week.
- Check two date ideas off of our summer bucket list before Labor Day.
Finish my 7th and 8th out of 12 books from my 2019 Reading List. Intentionally declutter as we transition into a new season.
- Meet with a financial advisor to learn more about preparing for our future. I consider this half-checked – we went to the dinner but unfortunately couldn’t stay throughout the entire event due to a scheduling conflict. We look forward to attending another event soon!
- Complete two Tone It Up workouts this month.
Finish Honeymoon album once and for all!Y’all I did it!
- Write the Word in my journal at least once a week and regularly attend Praise Team practices at church.
- Enjoy an at-home date night with Jody, complete with pizza, movies and board games.
- Post at least four times on my blog during the month of September. I really slacked off this summer, but I’m excited to make time to post more regularly!
- Keeping this one a secret for the time being… I’ll share more soon! 🙂
- Get caught up in our budget tracker from the last month and plan for the last quarter of the year.
- Complete two Tone It Up workouts this month while continuing to reach 10,000 steps a day — I could use some encouragement, y’all! I’ve been struggling in this department over the past few months!
- Start scrapbooking our trip to Italy.