Friends! This summer has flown by — I can hardly believe it’s already the middle of August. While it feels like the season is over, especially as I prepare for another school year at my job, I know we still have a month until the official end. I’m looking forward to ending this summer the way it began — busy and full of all the good stuff! A few weeks ago, my parents, sister, Jody and I finally made it to the annual Hot Air Balloon festival at a local winery, (which we have been trying to attend for three years!), I spent a day a local beach, sitting in the sun and reading “The Secret to Southern Charm” from my 2019 Reading List, attended a Bourbon Tasting Party that our friends hosted, and later this week, I’m headed to Colorado for a weekend to visit with one of my best friends! I can’t think of a better way to wrap up August!
- Spend time in my new Write the Word journal and
listen to Christian-inspired podcasts while walking or driving. Create a list of dates and adventures that Jody and I want to do before the end of summer.
- Finish my 7th out of 12 books from my 2019 Reading List.
Try a new, summer-inspired, recipe each week. Update our expenses as we transition to a two-income household.
- Complete one Tone It Up workout a week,
in addition to my weekly walking goal.
- Finish Honeymoon album and compile pictures for our Italy album.
- Write the Word in my journal at least once a week.
- Check two date ideas off of our summer bucket list before Labor Day.
- Finish my 7th and 8th out of 12 books from my 2019 Reading List.
- Intentionally declutter as we transition into a new season.
- Meet with a financial advisor to learn more about preparing for our future.
- Complete two Tone It Up workouts this month.
- Finish Honeymoon album once and for all!