For the first time to memory, I am actually straight up giddy for September this year! Usually, September 1 through the 22nd consists of me fighting the universe that summer will never end, but instead this year, I’m anxiously anticipating the season of cozy layers, cool breeze and pumpkin everything.
But before we can get into all of that, we do have a few exciting things to do! School started this week, so I have been transitioning back into the school mode to work towards getting my students prepared for their futures. So far, so good! This weekend, I am heading to New York City to visit my sister. Jody and I will be attending our college friends’ wedding later this month, complete with a weekend staying with our friends in western Maryland. And of course, planning the rest of our travels for 2018! Our feet can never manage to stay on the ground too long.
Purchase late summer decor to give our home a facelift Complete this devotion prior to the start of school in September Savor the trip to Peru with Jody to explore his birthland!
- Complete our Couples Goal Guide with Jody We are halfway through our goal guide so I’m rolling this to September as well
Start on some upcoming craft projects before the upcoming school year
- Complete our Couples Goal Guide with Jody
- Reevaluate our finances and create a budget to help us stick to our financial goals
- Spend 5-10 minutes every morning and evening picking up around the house to keep it clean
- Invest in my blog to continue to be able to post about our life
- Work towards my goal of walking 10,000 steps and drinking 64 oz of water every day
- Decorate our house for fall! (not until Sept. 23rd though :))