Where has the summer gone?! With August more than half over, I honestly considered not writing an August Goals post this month (plus, let’s be honest. We are all anticipating the recap from our trip to Peru!!). However, I did realize that even though I haven’t written down my goals for this month yet, I should still work towards my yearly goals for the remainder of this month.
July was a busy month that went as fast as it came. After taking a few days to kick our jet lag from our trip to Italy, we had a low-key celebration for the 4th of July. We spent a weekend with family and friends in Richmond and also went on a weekend getaway to Kerr Lake. My sister came to visit for the weekend at the end of the month and Jody and I prepared for our trip to Peru! It was an extremely busy month for us only being home for four weeks!
Create a budget and itinerary for our second trip this summer
- Complete this devotion prior to beginning my work each day
Grow and tend a mini herb garden on our deck Save the time with friends and family while in Richmond for a weekend Create a list of fun summer activities with Jody to make the most of these long summer days Blog our trip to Italyand begin brainstorming for posts while we are gone again in early August Okay, so I definitely didn’t anticipate how long it would take to write all about our trip to Italy! I ran out of time to blog while we were gone, but I’m back now y’all!
- Decide on and purchase summer pillows and decor for the deck with the hopes that we will have some cool evenings this month to enjoy it!
- Purchase late summer decor to give our home a facelift
- Complete this devotion prior to the start of school in September
Savor the trip to Peru with Jody to explore his birthland!
- Complete our Couples Goal Guide with Jody
- Start on some upcoming craft projects before the upcoming school year
What’s on your list for the last full month of summer? Tell me in the comments below!