Despite the fact that this time last week, on the first day of spring, we were anticipating a snow storm, spring is officially here. I don’t think I have ever been more ready for spring than I was this year. I live for the sunshine and the warmth so the past few months have drug on and on for me. I have been anxiously awaiting the rise in temperatures, the budding flowers, and the blue skies for weeks now. And even though the temperature hasn’t seemed to get the notice that Spring has begun, I am soaking in the sun’s rays, the flowers that are beginning to bloom, and the pastels that are decorating our home.
Last Spring was such a busy time for us (ahem, wedding prep) that we really didn’t have a chance to do many spring related activities. For once, we don’t have any weekends completely booked for the next several weeks, so we are excited to get back outside and start checking some activities off of our list!
- Go berry picking
Bake muffinsAs seen above!
- Visit a Farmers’ Market
- Plan a picnic date complete with food, drinks and a blanket!
- Dinner on the porch
- Celebrate Jody’s Birthday
- Go on a hike
- Host a party to celebrate this season
- Start a mini herb garden on my porch
- Purchase fresh flowers for our home
- Spend a day at the beach before the summer crowds start
- Try a new-to-us restaurant with outdoor seating
- Go camping
What activities do you have planned for this spring? Tell me in the comments below!
One thought on “Spring Bucket List”