Happy April, friends! April is usually one of my favorite months of the year, and this year is no exception! Between pre-wedding celebrations, Easter, and hopefully some weekend bonfires, this April has a lot to live up to!
But before we look ahead, March was a pretty solid month in accomplishing some of the goals I had set for myself. While most of them are being carried over through April, I am happy with what I did choose to focus on this month. Most importantly, Jody and I took time for ourselves and our relationship, which definitely helped alleviate some of the pre-wedding jitters and stress!
Observe the Lenten season by prayer journaling 3 times a week and following this Lenten devotional series.While I didn’t get as much prayer journaling completed as I had hoped, I did end up getting my devotional series emailed to me everyday, which made it way easier to complete because I always am near my email. Continue devotions with Jody in our preparing for marriage devotional Celebrate Jody’s 26th BirthdayBoth weekends surrounding Jody’s birthday were packed with event, but we were still able to celebrate! I had some of our Richmond friends meet up at a brewery to surprise Jody when we were passing through after a wedding the weekend before his birthday and on the big day, he and I went to dinner at a place we had been wanting to try out and completed the day with cake and a few friends!
- Finish reading ‘Grace Not Perfection’
Take a wedding trip to Virginia to celebrate the marriage of Olivia and Matt; yay!Y’all, this was one of the sweetest weddings I’ve ever attended. I was so honored to be a part of the festivities! Order wedding invitations
- Complete at least two barre workouts, in addition to regular gym time
- Stay consistent with my eating and workout plan
- Finish reading ‘Grace Not Perfection’ (I am determined to complete this so I can move on to other books!)
- Go through clothes and get rid of things that don’t fit or I don’t wear anymore
- Continue to observe the Lenten season by prayer journaling 3 times a week and following this Lenten devotional series.
- Continue devotions with Jody in our preparing for marriage devotional
- Take time to enjoy simple moments in the midst of this busy season