Can you believe we are already halfway through 2021?! Much differently than last year, this year is absolutely flying by, with June not being much of an exception. July seems to allow us to slow down a bit, with not many plans on the calendar, which hopefully creates room for sweet summer adventures.
Fittingly, we are headed to Richmond for the weekend to visit with my in-laws (hopefully seeing my BIL and FIL’s girlfriend, who we haven’t seen in over a year!) and some friends for the holiday weekend! When we return home, I’m looking forward to grilling out on the patio, pool days and, fingers crossed, a couple of days at the beach.
Happy 4th of July, y’all!
Complete two devotional reading plans. Celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary. Develop and transition into my summer morning routine Curate a list of ways to celebrate the summer season. Add the final 6(!!) patches and work on journaling wedding memories in honor of our anniversary. Create a summer sunshine surprise.
- Wrap up current house projects.
- Write and schedule June blog posts in advance.
- Finish “Joy” Write the Word journal and order a new one.
- Get back into the routine of weekly date nights.
- Address some current struggles and come up with action plan for healing.
- Finish reading three books.
- Continue writing through wedding memories journal.
- Joyfully host friends and family at our house this month.
- Choose paint color and paint bedroom.
- Submit inquiry to team up with local organizations on an upcoming blog post.