Happy October y’all! I have to agreed with Anne of Green Gables; I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. While the pandemic has cancelled plans and prevented us from doing so many things this year, it can’t cancel the cozy vibes that naturally come along with this season.
When I close my eyes and picture October, I see in hues of orange and burgundy. I feel the crisp air and smell the smoke of the bonfire. I taste the sweetness of pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies, coated in cinnamon sugar. I hear the crunch of the fallen leaves as we hike through the woods. I feel the warmth of the mug holding my hot coffee or apple cider as I curl up in one of our cozy blankets.
This is one of those months that makes me feel most alive, which is why I unintentionally created so many plans for it. I’m hopeful for a productive month, checking off some items that have been on my list for quite some time, while soaking in every ounce of cozy time that I possibly can.
- Complete devotional with Jody
Make a weekend trip to visit our friends and their new home
- Pick reading over screen time at least once a week
Tackle patch blanket project by sewing on at least five patchesI didn’t sew on all five but I did sew on 4 so I count this as a win! 🙂
- Paint our front door and
invite friends over for a bonfire Greet Year 4 of work with joy and grace and dedicate time to work on blog
- Work with Jody and plan our budget for the last quarter of the year
- Choose and complete a Devotional on YouVersion
- Celebrate Fall and Babies with friends
- Establish Fall Fun List and finish reading two books
- Upload Photos and start Peru album
- Complete two small home-improvement projects
- Plan blog content for the remainder of the year (If there is anything you are hoping to see, let me know!)
- Sit down with Jody and set our Quarter 4 budget