I honestly can’t believe that October is over and that we are halfway through November already! The last few weeks have been such a whirlwind — a trip to Virginia for our Alma Mater’s Homecoming, our annual trip to the mountains for apple picking, the Maryland Teacher of the Year Gala honoring my incredible mom and visits from her side of the family, my sister’s white coat ceremony at medical school, a day trip to West Virginia, and hosting our Housewarming Party at the beginning of this month. And that only covers how we spent our weekends in the last few weeks!
Nonetheless, it has been so full of life and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Jody and I have a few slower weekends before the hustle and bustle of the holidays and I am hoping for a productive next couple of weeks to prepare for a joyous and restful Christmas season.
- Read “Wild and Free”
and write in my Write the Word journal at least once a week. Go on two fall-themed dates with Jody this month!
- Post at least four blog posts throughout the month of October.
Finish unpacking all of the boxes, decorate for fall, and set up our guest room. Create a financial plan and set goals for the last quarter of the year.
- Complete two workouts during this month,
in addition to walking! Continue to work on our Italy scrapbook.
- Finish reading “Wild and Free” and write one thing in my planner that I’m thankful for each day this month.
- Have uninterrupted connection time each day with Jody to talk about our day and life.
- Catch up on my 2019 Reading List and spend an hour this week planning out November/December blog content.
- Joyfully host (for the first time in our new house!) our friends and family at our Housewarming Party.
- Create a home binder for keeping track of our new bills, and start purchasing intentional gifts for Christmas.
- Complete at least two Tone It Up workouts and go to the gym twice.
- Remember to take pictures of all of this month’s big moments and order our 2019 Christmas cards!