Happy Fall, y’all! I have a new found love for this season, which seems to grow each year. I often surprise myself by how excited I am to pull out my favorite ankle boots or cozy sweater for the first time in months. Maybe it is the change in color palette the world seems to create, the crunch of the leaves beneath my feet, or the fact that the best smelling candles are finally able to be burned again.
We had such an exciting September (in case you missed it, we became homeowners!), but a surprisingly productive one as well. Between adjusting to a new season of work, celebrating our goddaughter and her mama with a baby shower, buying a house, packing up our little apartment, painting, moving and countless trips to Home Goods (Sorry, Jody!), it was a busy, but wonderfully full month. Buying a house was a goal that Jody and I dreamed of achieving this year, and we feel so blessed to have been able to do so. As we head into the last quarter of the year, we couldn’t more excited for the cooler days and cozy nights in our new home.
Write the Word in my journal at least once a week and regularly attend Praise Team practices at church. Enjoy an at-home date night with Jody, complete with pizza, movies and board games.
- Post at least four times on my blog during the month of September.
Become homeowners! Get caught up in our budget tracker from the last month and plan for the last quarter of the year.
- Complete two Tone It Up workouts this month while
continuing to reach 10,000 steps a day. Start scrapbooking our trip to Italy.
- Read “Wild and Free” and write in my Write the Word journal at least once a week.
- Go on two fall-themed dates with Jody this month!
- Post at least four blog posts throughout the month of October.
- Finish unpacking all of the boxes, decorate for fall, and set up our guest room.
- Create a financial plan and set goals for the last quarter of the year.
- Complete two workouts during this month, in addition to walking!
- Continue to work on our Italy scrapbook.