While the temperatures may still be in the 80’s here (at least for the next few days), fall officially started last week! While I was hesitant about being ready for this new season (summer always will be my favorite), getting a taste of it a few weeks ago has me completely ready to experience this season with my new husband. 🙂
A few years ago, I made a list of fall activities that I wanted to try and accomplish that year. While I didn’t get to everything on my list, I love how it gave me a purpose, especially to take advantage of the beautiful weather that Fall typically provides. This is also Jody’s favorite season, so I’m excited to take part in these festive activities with him. I thought I’d share that list with you as well!
- Tailgate at our favorite football team’s home game
- Cuddle up in front of a campfire — s’mores included!
- Go apple picking
- Visit a wine and cider festival
- Watch our favorite scary movies together
- Go for a walk on a crisp, foggy morning
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Host a fall gathering
- Drink apple cider on our porch
- Go hiking
- Cook Thanksgiving dishes together
- Bake homemade apple pie (this has been on my list for three years– determined to try it!)
- Arrange a fall-inspired centerpiece and add fall decor to our home
- Bake my favorite pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies
I’d love to hear — what is on your fall list this year?