Now that we are (mostly) adjusted to newlywed life, I am excited to dig into some goals during the last full month of summer! Everyone knows that summertime is my favorite season by far, so I’m planning to take full advantage of every second I have left! We had some fun in July, mixed in with a little chaos, but we are looking forward to getting a few more things checked off of our list in August.
Get back into a workout routine, choosing to be active at least twice a week Officially change my nameI’ve taken care of the big ones, just need to change the smaller accounts now!
- Research places to get my wedding dress cleaned
Begin tackling my porch project Go on a day trip to somewhere new Celebrate one month of marriage!
- Finish our porch project
- Try a new recipe once a week
- Enjoy a trip back to Richmond to visit with family and friends
- Read a new book
- Complete two craft projects
- Find a new-to-us local attraction and go visit it!
- Work out our new budget (Accepting all advice when it comes to creating a newlywed budget!)