Now that we are back from our honeymoon and are beginning to settle into newlywed life, I’m excited to see how Jody and I decide to tackle all of this newly discovered free time that we have! We’ve began to brainstorm what we’d like to accomplish this summer, and now that I have more free mental space than I did in the past 12 month combined, I hope we are in for a very productive month. Here’s a peek at what I checked off my goals last month, and what I’m hoping to work on this month!
Continue with marriage devotionalsWe hope to continue this throughout our marriage! Finish planning my wedding! Make myself find time to exercise, even if it is just going on a walk or ab work on my floor Finish moving our belongings into our newlywed apartment and have it set up so Jody can move inIt was livable… now to get it decorated! Celebrate my 24th birthday! Welcome our guests to town and get married!!!
- Get back into a workout routine, choosing to be active at least twice a week
- Officially change my name
- Research places to get my wedding dress cleaned (Shore friends, I am open to suggestions for this!)
- Begin tackling my porch project
- Go on a day trip to somewhere new
- Celebrate one month of marriage!