How is summer already over?! As much as I love summer, I am looking forward to this new season ahead. We’ve been treated to a few fall-like mornings this week, and admittedly, it helped me be ready to fully embrace the cooler mornings, pumpkin everything, and rotation of cozy sweaters.
The prospect of fall has inspired me with a new wave of hope and happiness for what’s ahead. On our calendar this month, I am headed to Asheville with Jody for his work conference, a few hikes, and currently, we spending the weekend in Colorado with our dear friends and their baby. I honestly can’t think of a better way to kick off fall! 🙂
Order new Write the Word journal and finish Season Two of The Chosen. Go on three phone free walks with Jody a week and plan a date night out at a restaurant we haven’t visited in a while.
- Try two new GP friendly recipes.
Spend time outside soaking up the sun. Move wedding memory book to central locationand continue to record memories. Didn’t make as much progress as I had hoped but did fill in a few pages Restock celebration cards. Finish our bedroom by painting, ordering a new rug, and purchasing lamps for the nightstands.
- Write this month’s posts that I’m excited about in advance.
- Complete a Bible Study rooted in Prayer (If you have any suggestions, I’d love to hear!)
- Explore new hobbies with JBC.
- Start taking strengthening classes again – Either Tone It Up or try Obé.
- Complete two prompts a week in Wedding Memories journal.
- Book our fall camping trip.
Visit our dear friends in Colorado!
- Add final touches to bedroom and create plan for house projects for the remainder of the year.
- Take one action a week in support of blog growth and outreach.